of what's been going on in our world.
Can I just say, that I don't know how Isaak and Demetri's relationship will play out when they're older, but Isaak is a GREAT big brother to Demetri. D likes Kaebri, but you can tell that he LOVES Isaak, and Isaak LOVES him right back. It's wonderful. I hope it continues.
I apparently look pretty intense while I'm making pizza...who knew? My kids like helping though.
I just love this picture of Kaebri-food stuck in her teeth and all, and that Isaak totally snuck right in.
Seriously, look at that face.
My little super heroes. Isaak turned 4 and we got him a cape with his initial on it. We couldn't not get one for Kaebri as well. They love putting them on and running around the house being "supers" :)
I have big plans of documenting Isaak's birthday more fully, and sharing pics of my family reunion, and of Demetri turning 5 months....but there's only so much goodness this blog can handle at once.
2 comments:
I'm lovin seeing your cute kids growing up to be supers just like their parents!!!! Yay for happy kids that are getting along!!!!!
Love the capes. Can't wait to hear about the reunion and all the rest of the fun.
Post a Comment