Saturday, July 14, 2012

5 month pics







Oh my little munchkin!! I never knew how good a baby could be before I had you. You're starting to be able to sit for a minute or so at a time, but mostly, you just want to roll around. You stare at people until they look at you and smile. You coo when spoken to, or if you're tired you get goofy and super funny with your noises. You're still into blowing raspberries. I'm guessing you've passed the 20 lb mark, we won't know until your 6 month check up...I can't believe that is coming up so quickly. You are SO. GOOD!! We drove to Wisconsin and you were a complete angel. I'm sure it would have been different if you could crawl, but because you can't you thoroughly enjoyed all the attention you got because everyone was so close to you for 16 hours in a car.

Thanks for being so chewable and smelling so sweet. Thanks for always giving me a smile even when I haven't noticed that you're smiling at me yet. Thanks for being such a sweet little spirit that makes everyone smile and greet you when you're brought into the room. Kaebri's been talking with you a lot more lately, too, and it's adorable. Whenever your siblings aren't around you always look around the room wondering where they are. We love you little chubby boy! It's been so fun getting to know your sweet personality more and more.

No comments: