Thursday, May 31, 2012

4 months

of this delicious little baby!!! Oh my, how I love him!!!






Meech, you are just a little ray of happiness in our lives. You currently roll from your back to your tummy all the time. You don't even seem interested in rolling to your back cause you can't see what's going on as well from that vantage point. You are such a smiler, at anyone, anytime people talk to you, you LOVE it. You've laughed for me a handful of times, but mostly, it seems, you are testing out the different noises you can make while cooing. You were really in to blowing raspberries for about a month (you started just before you were 3 months and just recently have slowed down with that) and now you're into making a growling noise, which is hilarious. Each time you do it it gets your sibling's attention and they come and growl right back at you. You have been a great sleeper. CLEARLY trying to get on my good side again after the whole RSV drama. I appreciate it. Please, let's continue this beautiful sleeping arrangement of 12 or so hours a night (knocking on wood as I type...). We go to the Dr tomorrow for your 4 month check up. I'm guessing you are about 16 lbs right now. You were 13 lbs 2 months ago, and you're currently wearing 6-9 months clothing. Totally bigger than my other kids were at this age. I have to remind people that you're just little because when others try to hold you they forget they have to be careful of your head control...cause, although you look like you're 6 months, you're not.

We just ADORE you and LOVE to hear you talk to us and smile for us. Randomly, throughout the day Isaak and Kaebri will come to say "hi" to you and insist that I sit you next to them while they are eating or reading or coloring and etc. The other day Isaak met a new neighbor friend with whom he was running around everywhere outside. You had just woken up from a nap and I brought you out on a bouncy chair. When Isaak saw us he immediately said, "Hey, do you want to come say 'hi' to my baby brother?" as though it were the most exciting thing there was to do. She just continued to run, but Isaak still came over and gave you kisses and tickled your tummy before running off again. Thanks for being such a sweet, happy babe!!! We can't get enough of your cuteness and it brings us hours of entertainment. We love your little guts!!

*update* Turns out you're 18 pounds.... I'm pretty sure Kaebri was 18 pounds at her 12 months appointment. You're the exact opposite of Isaak. He was 50th percentile for height and weight and 90th percentile for head. You are 90th percentile for height and weight and 50th percentile for head!

No comments: