Here, as my room is getting dark, my little girl is soundly sleeping in my closet. My husband is singing 5 songs in bed with Isaak, presumably some Christmas songs, and possibly something about the wall, or the lamp, or some other random object that Isaak has requested be made into a song, I feel a happy feeling.
You know, that, safe, warm, everything is good in my life feeling.
My children are so good and patient with me as I am not as into doing things as I normally would be.
Brian is so good about doing the dishes and taking care of the trash because I can't handle the smell of either right now.
and the Popsicle I'm eating right now is just the right texture of soft and cold and good.
I think I'll go have another.....or ask Brian to bring me up one more ;)
Happy Monday!!
2 comments:
oh i hope you feel better soon!
I'm so glad that you have that happy feeling even though you may not feel well! Hope you're having a great week!
Post a Comment