...I really haven't fallen off the face of the earth...just had a few, well, let's just say blessings show up in our lives ;). The biggest, and really, the main reason I've been scarce, is morning sickness...that's right, Vaughan baby #3 is in the oven...ready or not, here he/she comes.
We had been talking about having another soon, and it appears that that "other" was a little more anxious to get here than we had anticipated. We couldn't be happier...well, I guess if I could eat whatever I wanted to and didn't want to sleep all the freaking time, I might be happier... jk
We've seen the heartbeat, the approximate due date is January 29th, 2012...give or take a couple days.
It's funny, I REALLY wanted to run that half marathon before I got pregnant again, and I'm SO glad I got to, however, it's mentally hard going from running a ton of miles a week to...well...not.
Anyway, all is well here, I'll try to be better about updating.
Happy day to you all!
4 comments:
YEAH! CONGRATS!!! So fun. I'm so excited for you!
Yay! COngratulations! Not on the morning sickness part! I'm so excited for you!
Just wanted to thank you for the encouraging words you left on my blog! I needed that boost! THANKS!!
Oh, congratulations!! Another adorable Vaughn baby is just what is needed!
Post a Comment