Dear Kaebri,
You are ten months old and I can hardly believe it. I haven't been as good about documenting your milestones as I was with Isaak, probably because I have Isaak to entertain as well. I just wanted to note a few things about you that make me smile.
You LOVE your big brother SO much. If he's playing without you, or across the room and not paying you mind you grunt or laugh in his direction to get his attention. He loves you right back.
You're such a little kicker. Any excitement and you kick your legs like you just can't contain it. You're crawling around everywhere and pulling up on furniture, not very graciously, but you get the job done.
You eat a TON!! You never seem to be satisfied. Once I'm done feeding you, if I eat in front of you, you grunt at me in frustration until I share.
You love to clap your hands, which is adorable, cuz you move your right hand to clap and hold your left hand still as you do so.
You have your bottom two teeth, you pull bows off your head almost immediately, and you are Isaak's female twin two years younger.
We love you little babebri and delight in your delights!
Love,
Mama
2 comments:
What a cute post! Can you believe our little babies are almost one! Crazy how time flies! And, I've never even met her? It's been way too long since I've seen you guys!
What a sweet letter to her! I can't believe she's growing up this fast! So cute!
Post a Comment