Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We're being watched...

or read, or stalked, whatever your flavor is. My good friend posted the link to this article on facebook, and I thought it was fascinating. Remember, be an example of the believers....even on your blog!!

Enjoy!

http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2011/01/15/feminist_obsessed_with_mormon_blogs/

3 comments:

Aubrey Lambert said...

wow so interesting! i shared this with all the female mormon bloggers i know :)

Elder and Sister Hale said...

I couldn't open the link, but amen to what you said. If I were more computer savvy than I could figure out how you put the Church's link on the side of my blog like you have on yours! That is so great!

emilyaaa said...

that's a great article. i got sucked into her comments for a minute, too. there's a whole world of mormon blogging that i don't know about. but it does seems that we all have so many things in common--at least on the surface/blog. thanks for the read!