...specifically liquid soap.
Quiet little boy upstairs while I put baby sister in the car ready to go on an outing...
...quiet and little boys=no good
...baby liquid soap poured all over my bedroom carpet
...my son will be turning 2 next week...
...it makes me want to cry.
...not because he's getting older...
...but because he's turning 2....
3 comments:
He he, I totally understand!
just embrace it. tape up your windows and fill your bedroom with water. make a bubble bath. its what any cool mom would do.
some people say the terrible twos aren't so terrible. Im here to tell you they are, and its crazy, and i'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on. :) suerte.
and I say this with tons of animo. can you tell?
If it makes you feel any better... this is to prepare you for when they turn 3! I'd totally cry!
Post a Comment