Everything's been going well. I've been trying to capture more of this little guy's happenings while this little girl is still inside of me. He's been doing great in his big boy bed...if you notice there's a railing that goes all the way around except for the side that's by the wall. It's a part of a bunk bed set and we used the top bed from the set to discourage him from exploring his room and the rest of the house in the middle of the night should he wake up. It's worked well so far.
He also has a big boy potty!! It's very exciting for him to use it in the morning and at night. He's used it occasionally during the day, mostly at our request. He's been calling up various family members proclaiming his success with gusto! I haven't officially started the potty-training process yet, but am thinking this next week should be a good time to start...(big sigh) It will be good, it will be good, it will be good. ;)!!
It's funny for me to look at him in comparison to new babies in our ward and community. He's HUGE!! I can't imagine how big he will look next to our little girl, it's crazy to think he is so big now! My sister just had her 5th baby 2 days ago, my due date is 2 weeks after hers, now that she's had her baby it's made things a little more real for me....I'm next. My sis-in-law is due in June and my sis-in-law on Brian's side is due in September. It's a big baby year for our family. We're happy to be a part of it and look forward to meeting this new chick.
3 comments:
So cute! You ARE getting close to having this little one! Are you going natural again? (I'll check back if you just want to leave a comment here) It is funny how potty training goes. Addisen did great for a few weeks, and then all of the sudden she decided that it wasn't all that bad going in her diaper:) So we need to get back on it. I think it would be better if I was more consistant. Good luck!
Yeah I'm looking to go natural again, I have a midwife this time, I will be delivering at a hospital, of course, but if all goes well (like it did with Isaak) then it will be quick and relatively painless ;)!
Oh boy he is sure getting to be so grown up!
Post a Comment