Saturday, April 3, 2010

So, I've been thinking...

...It's coming close to the time when I won't have 2 hands readily available to catch Isaak when he falls...

...or grab him when he's running away with some treasure I've told him not to play with...or eat...

...and I'm going to have to be a little more creative, ya know, step up my negotiation skills a notch...

...I feel like the first 2 sessions of conference were directed at my inquiries concerning the best way for me to be a parent...LOVED the talks, only wish I had them to reread again already...

...I LOVE it when we're reading books together and Isaak leans his arm on my arm, or rests his head on my shoulder, or plays with my hand...it's so sweet to see the natural display of affection that comes from little ones who feel safe and loved around you...it makes other not-so-pleasant responses they give a little more tolerable...

...my house never seems to stay clean for long enough...

...I enjoy the smell of the changing seasons outside, the warmth of the sun, the sound of the birds...

...I want to run a half marathon by the end of the year, but I haven't been able to find one that's not on a Sunday...anyone got any ideas?

...Every night I'm torn between staying up later to hang out with my husband because I like him, or going to sleep because I'm exhausted...

...I have less than 3 weeks until I am considered "full-term"...

...3 weeks...

...WHAT?!?

...although I must admit that I'm ready to discontinue the lovely arrangement we have of cohabiting my body...

...and when I say "lovely" I mean uncomfortable...

...so excited for the rest of conference tomorrow, but first, Brian will come home from Priesthood session and review with me the copious notes that I have him take...

...I love my husband...

4 comments:

Shelese said...

Ha ha, you are so cute! I can't believe that you are almost full term! You should come to run a half in Utah :)

annie said...

i love this. thanks for sharing. YOU are amazing.

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Three weeks?! Wow that went fast! So really, you could have this baby any minute! I remember being a little sad before I was to deliver my 2nd baby. Could I possibly love this 2nd as much as my 1st? Then I had her and I realized my heart grew enough to encompass them both....I'm so excited for you!

Kim and company said...

You will be awesome! You will be blessed! Isaak will love little baby Kimberly when she comes (hee hee) and you will continue to live happily ever after!! =) Way to live! Way to get older too by the way!