Wednesday, April 14, 2010

35 weeks and who knows how many days...


...I just realized that I'm in a different position in this pic than I am in the other two...I'll have to remedy that for the last pic I take. I'm tired of being pregnant...maybe I'm just tired, but I'm trying to remind myself that this time will go by so fast that I need to treasure the
"easiness" of carrying her in my belly...as opposed to my arms while I'm holding Isaak's hand.

It's fun to wonder what she'll look like and how she'll be. If she'll have red or brown hair. What color her eyes will be and if she'll be more hyper than Isaak is...she's been sooo much more of a mover than Isaak was in the womb. He moved, but overall he was pretty chill, she, on the other hand seems to offer her opinion through motion and it makes me nervous...she seems to have a serious Green streak in her...but we'll see.

The end is near...

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Brian- it is sounding like Morgan is the perfect name for this girl!

Kristina said...

are you sure theres a baby in there? ;) Your like 5x smaller then me and i'm 34 weeks. you look wonderful!

im tired of being pregnant too. ah the end is near.

The Walker clan said...

Time is growing short sweetie so yes try to enjoy it :)

Elder and Sister Hale said...

teeny tummy for such a big spirited daughter!

FoxFamily said...

Oh I am so so so jealous that you are so so so tiny. Kayleen! How exciting for you guys!!

J♥M said...

You look fabulous! I'm excited to see this sweet bundle of cuteness!