
I wasn't awesome about keeping track of the pics I took of me being pregnant with Isaak. I have some, but I didn't label how many weeks I was. So, I'm trying to be better...or at least, I like the idea of being better this time around. As promised earlier, here is a prego pic at 6 months....and please, no negative criticism...I'm sensitive right now ;)!! JK!!!
11 comments:
I'm sorry- I just can't help it- what the CRAP! You look amazing! Glowing and not at all like the spare tire wearing 7 month looking pregnant woman I was at 27 weeks! You are too cute!!!!!
I'm sorry, are you pregnant? My stomach looks bigger than that and I'm not even pregnant. I forgot you don't actually "look it" until maybe you are 9 months along. And even then you look like you are only 4 months. Sheesh! You make pregnancy look good, please don't spoil that with a picture of you puking in the toilet. ;)
Negative criticism? There's nothing to criticize. You don't even look 6 months pregnant. You look more like that newly 12 weeks barely showing but glowing pregnant. It's not fair that people can be pregnant and look this good.
Maybe you need to retake that pregnancy test. You look fantastic.
I agree--you should probably get an ultrasound soon to see if there really is a baby in there and not just a grape.
It's during pregnancy that I wish I had the "TALL" gene so I could look that skinny...being short is not a good thing when pregnant. All you have to do is look at a pregnancy test and your belly is poking out like it has been prego for 9 months! Be thankful for that TALL gene!
I'm jelous! There I said it!
Just wondering...where did you hide the baby??
You remind me of your sister, Kristy's belly during pregnancy. (I only saw her pregnant for her first) TEENY...but you already know that don't you...I see it in your smile! Lucky girl!
Are you kidding me??? You are so so tiny Kayleen!!! That's awesome. I usually look like that the first day I find out I'm pregnant, not 25 weeks later!! Congrats!
What! 25 weeks in the picture? You dont even have a tummy!
Post a Comment