Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fast Food on Sunday

When it's Sunday and you have a craving for a burger, fries, and a shake...what do you do?


Brian surprised me and made these delicious mini-stackers (chicken and beef), homemade mini cut seasoned fries and in a small glass, a mini Oreo cookie shake.

9 comments:

Shelese said...

So cute! I'm impressed. That cherry is so perfect!

7packofbearss said...

I was also impressed with the cherry. Nice touch.

J♥M said...

How sweet! Love it!

The Walker clan said...

you sure he made it and not sneek out during church? J/K :) What a cute husband!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Are you pregnant? Just wondering! hee hee!

spideybrian said...

No ma'am...but thanks for starting the thoughts in people's head...before you know it people are going to be asking me if I'm having twins...

Shannon said...

I got on to harass you as well about being pregnant (and about not updating this thing often enough!!!). You will soon learn there are certain words you are not aloud to use while in your child bearing years- one of which is 'craving,' and another would be 'sick.'

Shannon said...

BTW- are you having twins???


;)

FoxFamily said...

That's so nice! What a great husband!