This is my favorite picture of Brian and Isaak, I took it minutes after he was born. I love that he has such a genuine smile on his face as he holds his brand-spankin' new baby boy!!








I'm so grateful that Brian is such a hands-on dad. It's been an amazing year, full of sleepless nights, tired days, lots of laughs, peek-a-boos, books, balls, crawling, bonks on the head, chasing, hide-and-go-seek, dancing, singing, and crying (mostly from Brian, although Isaak has joined in a time or two :) Brian has been such a fun dad and I'm so grateful that he and Isaak are best buds! Here's to another fun-filled year of parenthood...maybe this year we'll know what we're doing...but I'm guessing not. Thanks for being so great Bry, we love you!!!
Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful dads out there, especially our own!!! We appreciate all you do!
6 comments:
Cute pics of your two boys! Hope Bryan had a good Father's Day. We miss you guys!
What a great post! Hope you're feeling at home in your new place. Miss running into you around here! Keep the pics coming so we don't miss out on anything! Your baby's getting so big already! Where does the time go? I find a lot of joy watching dads that are into their kids!
Awww, I miss you! Addie loves the swing, does your little guy? I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen anything new on your blog, Love the update!!
Happy Father's Day Bryan! Good luck in your new locale! Exciting and fun, but stressful too! We love you cuties!
Don't you just love Dads!!!
Hands on Dads are the best! Hope all is going great for your cute family!
Post a Comment