It feels surreal that it's finally coming together, but, honestly, I think I needed some time to just hang out. It has been fun living at The Glasshouse, we have enjoyed our taste of luxury, but now I am more than ready for this move to be real. It's been good for us to be on both ends of the rental process. Applying and accepting applications has been an eye-opening experience for which I am grateful.
So, to all of you in our Loch Lomond neighborhood that are reading this, a cute family with 3 kids are moving into our house. Their last name is Davis and I'm sure a nice welcome to the neighborhood from some pretty awesome neighbors would be appreciated!!!
We have loved our time there, but Denver's 'aknockin' and it's time to answer.

7 comments:
We will watch out for them. Hopefully some of their kids ages match with mine! Call us if you need any help moving. Good luck with the new neighbors, of course they could never be as cool as us here in LL.
Doesn't make the move a touch easier knowing you're leaving good people in your place... The people that bought our house seem so cool and nice and awesome. It made it all so much easier on me... Anyways- good luck in Denver! I always thought you were super cool and I'm bummed we never got to hang out or get to know each other better... But good luck to you guys!!!
I can tell in Zak's face that he really is quite upset with you guys for making him move to Denver! He was very happy here and will miss me a lot!
Well I hope you Denver adventure is memorable! We will miss you! Thank goodness for blogging:)
hey Green, a bunch of those pictures were taken in Piriapolis and some in Colonia. Let me know which ones you like and I will just give them to you! My gift to you for being a crazy comp.
You will be missed! It sure was fun seeing you last Sunday. Good luck in Denver, there is a mighty lucky ward getting a pretty awesome family!
I want to move with you :(
Post a Comment