It was great to see you guys for a second on Sunday. If the renters go through and you still want to visit us, you are welcomed to stay at our house anytime. ... cute pics, too!
I LOVE The picture of Brian, Zac and the books! That is cuteness, but I have to say----those cubbily bum cheeks are a close second! Don't let your Father see! It might kill him. ;) (uh, Just kidding Dad!)
I don't know what cubbily means, what I truly meant was CHUBBILY---and that of course needs no explanation...Those chunky cute little thunder thighs of squeeziness!
7 comments:
It was great to see you guys for a second on Sunday. If the renters go through and you still want to visit us, you are welcomed to stay at our house anytime.
... cute pics, too!
My favorite is the bum picture...that has to be shown to his wife someday!
I LOVE The picture of Brian, Zac and the books! That is cuteness, but I have to say----those cubbily bum cheeks are a close second! Don't let your Father see! It might kill him. ;) (uh, Just kidding Dad!)
I don't know what cubbily means, what I truly meant was CHUBBILY---and that of course needs no explanation...Those chunky cute little thunder thighs of squeeziness!
What sweet pics! So glad that life is good for you! :)
Wow..that cute little face in the highchair photo looks alot like his grandpa Green !!!
There is nothing cuter than that naked picture! Oh, the rolls, the chunkers! I love it!
Post a Comment