Here he is surmounting a giant piece of bacon!
Notice the use of his tongue. It helps give him that extra umph to climb....
I thought he would be a little more hesitant about exploring, but as soon as I put him down he was off. Crawling, standing, smiling, laughing, LOVE the happiness that comes with interacting with other little people!!
He especially liked hitting the waffles
And of course, no breakfast would be complete without some fruit, fun bananas.

Such a fun place for a little guy! I understood how great indoor playgrounds are as I watched him crawl from place to place and realized I wasn't having to take grass out of his mouth, or keep him from eating dirt. Exploration without interruption from Mommy, such a beautiful thing!
7 comments:
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Now make sure he chews thoroughly!
Cute!
thats why I just let my kid eat the grass and dirt... ha ha. (you think im kidding)
that looks like the coolest play place ever!
That is hilariouse!!! Who came up with the whole breakfast idea?! :) I'm glad there is a place for you in the mall :)
Love it! Those were some pretty creative people to come up with that! It makes the germs swarming in places like that fun to play in!
All of our malls have clever places like that---come check them out! Maybe because in July no one can play outside past 3 a.m.! ;)
I'm glad you are finding fun things to do out there! We miss you here, though. And, Happy Birthday! a couple of weeks ago!
It was good to see you on Sunday. You surprised me standing there. Isaac is getting so big I can't believe how much he has changed in a couple of months. What a cutie.
Post a Comment