Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Tax Day!!!


A typical April 15th day is spent by many people fumbling through W-2 forms, thinking of what else can be "written off", and rushing to meet the federal tax deadline.



However, Kayleen spends it opening presents, making a wish with her candles, and growing another year older. Give her a call, send her a text, or leave her a comment; wishing her a happy birthday.

¡Feliz cumpleaƱos mi amor!

7 comments:

Kim and company said...

Happy Happy Birthday My darling Kayleen! It's your birthday---and what a great day to celebrate!! We love your guts (and the rest of you too!!) We Love You!

7packofbearss said...

Happy Birthday Kayleen! If you were here I would bring you a surprise, since you are not, maybe you could imagine one. Have a great day!

The Walker clan said...

For sure I hope you have the best taxday birthday ever!!!

Shelese said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize that your birthday was today! It is my momma's too! Hope you have a great day!

Moreau's said...

I miss my sista friend! I hope that you have a fabulous birthday! You are a wonderful, terrific, sensational, beautiful, intelligent, caring, person. I am so thankful that we are friends, and that your mom didn't stop with an even number! We are all blessed because Kayleen is in the world! Have a special birthday! (Even if it is without me!)

Kandee said...

Yeah so I did tell ya happy happy on your phone! I just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love ya HEAPS girlie!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Oh, I missed your birthday! Hope you had a good one!