Monday, April 6, 2009

The Glass House

So, this is the place we've been staying at in downtown Denver. It's pretty nice, and here is just a taste.


There's also a plasma screen TV mounted on the wall. There's a pool and a clubhouse with free breakfast served every morning. Also, we get maid service every Thursday, so we don't even have to clean. We are enjoying it, but I am still anxious to get into a place that will be a little more permanent. On that last picture you can kind of see the view that we have, sorry I don't have a better picture for you all. Anyhow, it's fun pretending that we belong there in Urban Opulence....

8 comments:

7packofbearss said...

Wow! Are you sure you don't want to stick around just for the maid service?

The Walker clan said...

Ya I'm all about the maid service! But I would hate to have to watch the little ones every move so he doesn't break something. It's funner to have your own stuff to worry about...nice living for awhile though!

Kim and company said...

wow----SAAAWEEEEET gig sis!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Living the high life!!! That's always fun for a little while! I'm all about the maid service and free breakfast and view! Awesome!

Shelese said...

So cool! I am so happy for you and your new adventure! I am so jealous, I want to go somewhere too :)

J♥M said...

wow! Did I read... maid service weekly? I think I could get used to that! What a fun adventure and what a nice looking place to live. It's hard to feel settled in a temporary place. Have fun there while you can! I'm sure you already are!

FoxFamily said...

Wow! That is a pretty nice place you've got there!! Lucky!!!

Moreau's said...

I hate the glass house!

It might be beautiful, and cushie, but it does not have the Moreau's!