...my cute niece had open heart surgery yesterday.

Love this picture of such adorable girls!!! All of them are my nieces of course, but the littlest one in this picture (she'll be 2 next month) is the one who had 2 open valves in her heart and the surgeon was able to successfully close them. Awesome!!! Prayer is a wonderful thing!!

Here she is with her mom (my awesome sister-in-law, Katie). We are so glad the surgery was a success and are grateful to have you in our family little Emily!! We love you!!
5 comments:
I am so glad that her surgery was successful! Miracles are wonderful! So glad we can witness them! I hope she has a speedy recovery!
:)
Oh, what a blessing! I am so glad everything went well!
OH I am so glad that everything went well!!!! Emily is so freakin adorable!!!!
What a blessing modern medicine is!
Yea for our sweet little Emily!!
Post a Comment