Saturday, March 14, 2009

M is for....

...a myriad of great words like: movies, man, miss, mystery, million, many, much, middle, more, mountain, must, montage, miscellaneous, marriage, moan, monkey, mania, money, myrth, mile, motor, mansion, make, but for us right now "M" is for MOVE.

That's right folks, it's official, we're moving. To where you might ask? Well, D is for Denver. I have been offered a great move with my current employer, Daymon Worldwide, so we have decided to accept it. I start on the 23rd of this month (and yes, that is in a week). We're in the middle of looking for places to rent there as well as looking for renters to occupy our home here. So, if you know anyone looking to rent a luxurious house, with 5,000+ square feet, 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, over sized 3 car garage, 10 piece master bath, on a full acre lot, with vaulted ceilings, and three lofts, ask them if they would be willing to settle for our cozy 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home instead. :)!!



We'll miss living in Loch Lomond, and being here in Utah, it's been good to us, but we're up for the adventure of the unknown. We've had great neighbors and friends. So, if you really are great friends, we'll see you in Denver soon!

8 comments:

Shelese said...

I'm excited for you ! But I will miss you, I have a 5 minute layover in Denver in May:) We could meet for a juicy fruit or something! LOL, just kidding. I wish my layover was longer!

The Walker clan said...

Well I hope all goes well! Your really going to miss Utah I know it!!! We'll miss you!!!

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

Seriously? I need to check blogs way more often. I am pretty sure I sat next to you on Wednesday and you did not say a word about this. You guys are crazy! But, that is why I think you are cool! Good luck! Let me know if you need help.

Shannon said...

That's it, we are fighting!

Alyssa said...

WHAT....Let me know if you need any help with anything...I am really good at supervision.de

Kim and company said...

Well it's about time the cat was out of the bag!! Congrats on the new plans! Hope everything goes smoothly!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

I'm soooo sad!! We never got to do our game night! JUNK! I'm happy for your opportunity though. Are there regrets on my side?...absolutely! No more procrastinating on game nights because they might just move on ya! Learned my lesson....

J♥M said...

Wow! I would think that Denver's great! I mean, it's what you make of it right? You guys'll be awesome. Thank heaven's for the bloggity blog, that being the best way to keep in touch! I love your babe in the box!