Monday, March 23, 2009

Discovery

Getting ready for bath time we decided to introduce little Isaak to bubbles. He was fascinated.

These aren't regular soap bubbles, they're catnip bubbles, made for kitties to play with and they don't pop very easily. Don't worry, I didn't let him eat any, just play with them because they are tougher than your average bubble. If you look closely in the next picture you can see that he caught one on his index finger.
Muse, of course, had to get in on the bubble action, after all it is her herb of choice :)

7 comments:

The Walker clan said...

Those are awesome...where do you get them? He is getting so big.

7packofbearss said...

Did the cat make the move with you? We will miss you. I am sad I didn't get to see you long enough to say bye. Come back and visit. Good luck in Denver!

spideybrian said...

I got the bubbles at PETsMART (when my company used to do retail for them). They also have a peanut butter one for dogs. It's a way cool invention.

As for the move, we'll be inbetween Saratoga and Denver for a while...so we haven't officially moved yet. We'll still be around to take whatever free front lawn good you have to give. :)
And yes, Muse will be coming with us.

We just need someone to rent out our Loch Lomond home, so if you know anyone, let us know.

The Danger Zone said...

So cute! James loves bubbles even now. It's his new favorite word! When Zak can walk, buy a bubble machine - hours of fun!

Hannah Stayner said...

is it pathetic that I didnt ever see your house and now you are moving!!!? My sister is in Denver and I LOVE it there. Im sure you will too. but big ol pregnant chewkies will miss you!

Kim and company said...

I was wondering where you peeps are...the bubbles are darling! Hope someone rents your pad soon! Have you thought of a management company?

J♥M said...

That's an awesome discovery!