Here are some random pics. for your viewing pleasure and/or enjoyment...
Isaak with his grandpa Bob (my dad) during our Christmas vacation in Southern California. What a happy pair.

A visit to Temple Square. From left to right: Joan (my mom), Kristina (my sister who served her mission there), me (very studly-like), Justin (my nephew), Jaunna (my niece), Casandra (my other niece), Shauna (my other sister taking the pic, mother of the nieces and nephew). My favorite part of this pic is that you can really see some sweet definition in my right calf muscle.
The bug in a bear suit. I saw this at the new Smith's Marketplace in Lehi when I was Christmas shopping and had to buy it for him. He is such a cute little guy.
Me in Baja California. I went down there for 2 weeks as part of a summer Spanish class I was taking at Cal State Fullerton University. I had a blast hanging out with the laid back Latin folk, I liked it a lot. The first pic is in front of the Hotel California...such a lovely place. The water was super clear and it made me disgusted with the filth that has been dumped into the California oceans.

2 comments:
Wow Brian, you are wierd. Who knew! No wonder you fit right in to our family!
Love the randomnis! You people are cute
Post a Comment