Saturday, January 24, 2009

Reflections


Isaak has recently found out that he has a twin brother who does exactly what he does. Although, He only shows up when there is this special glass around. Here they are helping each other stand up.

Gotta love the mirror discovery!!

6 comments:

J♥M said...

I love how this provides hours of entertainment! I love to watch them reach and giggle! He's so cute and growing up way fast!!

Kim and company said...

Ooooh I just love that cutie!!! I just want to hug him up!

KarliSue said...

Desmond does the same thing. It is so funny when they figure this out and the hours of entertainment. I carry around a small mirror in my purse just for those moments (sacrament meeting) when I know he is going to need some extended entertainment

The Walker clan said...

This is one of the best baby toy's ever :)

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Gosh, I loved this stage! I especially loved catching them giving slobbery kisses to themselves...so cute!!

Hannah Stayner said...

I think its so funny that they really just think they have a buddy. He is so cute