I can't believe how big that little guys has gotten. We definately need to have a play date soon:) I remember your blog post that said he was teething already. Has he gotten the top and bottoms? Addie just got her bottoms a couple of weeks ago and I think she is getting her tops. She has been a MONSTER! A cute monster though. Any tips?
4 comments:
What a cuttie! I love bath time!
He looks so big in that picture!!
I can't believe how big that little guys has gotten. We definately need to have a play date soon:) I remember your blog post that said he was teething already. Has he gotten the top and bottoms? Addie just got her bottoms a couple of weeks ago and I think she is getting her tops. She has been a MONSTER! A cute monster though. Any tips?
How scrumptious is that baby! Love him!
Post a Comment