
As he rolled and scooted backwards across the room this morning he serendipitously came upon that yellow highlighter you see in front of him. Lucky for me, I heard him banging it on the coffee table just in time for me to check things out before he pulled a bunch of books and papers on top of himself. Mobility....who knew so much potential mischief could come in such a cute little package?
5 comments:
Yay! Way to go little guy :)
Yes! And so it begins :0) You'll find out really quick how baby-proof your house really is :)
Sheesh--I guess you'll have to start cleaning eh? ;) How do you not kiss on that baby constantly--he is darling!!
I've always seen him happy and content with whatever! Is he always so chill? I love that age when it seems like everyday they accomplish something new and exciting and on their own! You're awesome!
BTW, the word verification word I have to figure out is crabiest! Kinda funny!
SO YEAH Jeff Kempton is my cousin! so we have always been buds, that is funny that you knew them. the amazing power of blogging right? your lil dude is a frickin pimp, bustin a move all on his own.
Scott
Post a Comment