Monday, February 23, 2009

Kalamazoo...

...Have you ever heard of Kalamazoo, it sounds like it comes from Dr Suess.
But my husband is there, and loving it too, in the state of Michigan is Kalamazoo.
He said there's really nothing to do, and says that he misses me and our boo.
They've got him taking a class for work and studying too, and luckily the days he's there are few, over there in Kalamazoo.

In a plane he flew, leaving me with nothing to do, but look after our bug and miss him too,
while he is gone in Kalamazoo.

He'll be back on Friday, and until then I'll stew, thinking of him, my love true, and when he comes back I'll feel long overdue for a hug from him and I'm sure Isaak will coo when he sees his dad come home from Kalamazoo.

6 comments:

Shelese said...

I thought that Kalamazoo was fake too. Until I worked at 1-800-contacts and I had a few people call from there. I would make fun of them, ha ha. Who lives in Kalamazoo?

J♥M said...

Awesome rhythmn in this post! I hope you all have a happy reunion when he gets home!

7 Baldwin's said...

Well I hope you're not too blue and I hope you don't get the flu before your hubby gets home from Kalamazoo...

Cute post!

Kim and company said...

Atchoo

Elder and Sister Hale said...

You are the cutest!! Did you know it was Dr. Suess's birthday yesterday? That was a great tribute to him!

Hannah Stayner said...

cute green... cute. I should have you write a book for me.

oooo I know what you could do
when he gets home from kalamazoo...

make some stew!

(what did you think I was going to say?)

dont leave me! I know we never hang out but I need my green close by!!