So, I've been waiting to get some pictures off my phone, but didn't have the right whatnot set up on the computer (and yes, "whatnot" is the technical term for it). Finally, my awesome hubby set it up for me. So, here's a peek at some of my daily interactions with the bug that is Zak.
We had some adventures with some pots the other day. Who knew that a spoon and two pans could occupy him for hours.
Here's Muse interrupting 2nd breakfast time. Isaak thinks Muse is the funniest thing ever. It's rather cute. She'll come up and smell him and he just smiles super big. I wonder what he thinks when he sees her. He knows she's different than all the people he sees, that's for sure, and he gets a kick out of it.

So, here's one of Zak's little quirks. He pushes his 2nd toe up with his big toe. He does it all the time.

So, here's a pic of Zak with his buddy Lillian. He had just woken up from a nap and she was crawling around the floor when I brought him in. They totally smiled at each other when I put him down, it was too cute!! So I got some sweet pics of them flirting, a little hand touching, eye gazing, and then I called to them and I got this pic. Love it!!

And lastly, just a pic of my little guy with his cute grin. I just love this kid!! I'm so glad I get to hang out with him all day...even when he drives me crazy and I want to pull my hair out 'cuz I can't reason with a 7 1/2 month old. I'm weak, when he smiles at me I love it, because I know it's genuine.

Oh yeah, and that fever, it turned out to be Roseola. He's got a rash all over right now. He's a tough guy though, it hasn't really phased him.
5 comments:
I sure hope that handsome almost 8 month old is feeling much better! Glad it hasn't phased him too much. I love to watch babies flirt! It's really sweet!
Gosh, he's a keeper! Sorry about the rosiola..all 4 of my kids got it as babies! It's truly amazing that they can look so itchy and yet be completely happy!
Okay Kayleenie---his smile really is fabulous---so contagious and he is a doll! I gotta hold and play with that kiddo!
Got me smilen :) Love the pictures! Haven't encountered the rosiola stuff yet ... knock on wood but I'm glad he is doing good.
Oh he is so cute!! Such a charmer, wonder where he got that haha!
Post a Comment