Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some Sweet BeanLees!!!

Some friends in the ward made some awesome beanlees for us. They have a great selection, and if you want to check them out click here. Isaak kinda looks like he belongs on that movie Leatherheads!!



Thanks again Megan and Scott!!!

5 comments:

Kim and company said...

Alright---how cute it that! I love little zak's smirk in the first pic! He totally should be in Leatherheads! Hee Hee!

annie said...

those are super cool. Love it.

Mike and Jackie said...

I don't get it? All I can see is Brian and Zak's face but not the top of their heads.

Scott and Megan said...

thanks for the shoutout, fantastic headmodels you are with the BeanLees! Keep rockin them porfavor. laters

Greg said...

YO!!! So I wanted to let you know that I am still keeping a blog, just not at blog spot. The address is http://web.me.com/vipergch/Gregs_Web_of_Life/Welcome.html

I have pictures up and everything. So yeah, check that one out. The other one I will probably get rid of.