
He's turning 29!!!!
Me: Hey Babe, Do you feel old?
Brian: Don't talk to me.
Me:....I'll take that as a "yes"
I have to say that I am especially grateful for Brian's birthday...it's the reason that he's around and I have him today!!
How lucky am I that he was so patient and waited for me while I served a mission!?! I'm glad to know you, glad to love you, and glad to laugh with you Brian Arthur!! You make me happy and I'm excited that I get to spend the next 29 years of your life with you, and the 29 years after that and the 29 after that...
So when you read this, be sure to give him a shout out!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

*This is Brian; I had to edit this post with an extra picture. Somehow, Kay snuck into my workplace and decorated my desk on Friday (I'm guessing) with a bunch of hearts and love notes. There they waited for me until Monday came around to give me another birthday surprize. It was a nice treat. I guess I underestimated her sneakiness. I love you Kayleen!!!



5 comments:
Happy Birthday Brian!! If you think 29 is bad....just wait until next year! uuugh.
You've had a birthday shout hooray!
We want to say to you today
One year older and wiser too,
Happy Birthday to you!
We hope you celebrated with a great big juicy Koolickle!
You Rule!
Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you picked my cousin...she's way awesome! And we're glad your in our family!
AAAAAAAAAAAGggggghhhhhh! I can't believe we missed the birthday call----agghhhh I am over whelmed by my loser qualities! For Shame! Brian---you are young--hip, cute and have a great family! What else could you want? Happy Birthday---we love you! We're glad you love our leenie too!
so glad I have another blog to check out everyday. happy late birthday Brian!
Post a Comment