I like elephants. I used to love elephants, but now I only like them. I've liked them ever since I can remember. The problem with liking a specific thing is that people find out, then whenever they see that thing they buy it for you, be it stuffed animal, figurine, candle, curtain, poster, jewelry, pillow covers...you get the picture. I have virtually any type of elephant thing you can imagine.... I used to enjoy it, but after awhile it just gets old.So we were at Ross, I was a few months pregnant, and I saw this outfit. I liked it, but almost didn't want to buy it because it has an elephant on it and I didn't want to even hint to people that they should shower Zak with elephant paraphernalia. I got it anyway, the romper says "Little Stomper" on it and Brian said, "He's our little Stomper." So here he is, I'm almost sad it fits him, 'cause that means he'll grow out of it soon. I love watching him grow, but it's going by way fast...
3 comments:
Love the outfit, I have some elephant clothes that I will send right over! JK hee hee! Thanks again for coming over today. It was fun!
He's a cutie---elephant wear or not. The question is---will he like orange or think it's an offshoot of a real color? The saga continues...
oh yeah...i have found yet another way to stalk you guys!!! isaak is adorable and I can't wait to make him a perfect beanlee for his little cranium. I'm so glad you commented and found us!! yeehaw!
Post a Comment