Monday, October 6, 2008

Perpetual Toddler...


A little while ago I was on the phone with one of my sisters when suddenly Muse (our cat) knocked over my glass of water. She loves to drink water, especially if it's in any container other than her water bowl. I try to pay attention to where I place my glasses of water because if the water level is too low for her to drink she'll stick her paw in the cup to reach it and invariably spills it over. Yeah, I love it.... So I told my sister to hold on so I could clean it up really quick. She told me that that's one of the reasons she doesn't have pets....they're perpetual toddlers (and she has five kids)....at least Muse is potty trained, right?
Anyhow, I was hanging out with Zak this morning, when suddenly I heard scratching on the window and....Muse had climbed on the little ledge of the window, but could only balance while holding on to the blinds. Lovely. It's like she's the older sibling that needs attention whenever I'm with the baby.

3 comments:

Kim and company said...

See...total toddlers! But also highly entertaining!

Shannon said...

Good, I'm not confused anymore. But now I forgot what I was going to say... oh well.

At least your toddler doesn't lay on top of the baby, or try jamming things down his throat, or pry his eyes open to see if he is sleeping, or try pulling his arm backwards, or... (I can continue). No, see all poor little Muse wants is a little attention, can't you do that Kayleen?

Anna M. said...

What a great picture of Muse!!! I love it! One of our cats loves to drink out of our water glasses too...we go through a lot of glasses in a day! =)