Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Doe a Deer...

...a female deer, ray a drop of golden sun...

Songs get stuck in my head easily. Somebody could hum a few notes from any given song and I would find myself singing the song within ten minutes, unsure what made me think of the tune.

Soooo, ever since Isaak found his hands (so awesome to watch a baby examine his new treasure...what cool bodies God gave us!!!) he always grabs them in front of himself...like this...
My friend calls this his "jam and bread" pose, and I've had that stupid song in my head ever since. What do you think? I say he could fit in with the family Von TrappI tried to find a picture from the original movie, but couldn't, however, the pose is what I was looking for.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Our bodies really are amazing huh? We forget. After going through everything with Kyle, I often think that through it all, I am sure he is so happy and excited just to have a body. Imperfect as we may think ours is, we really are lucky.

Sorry, serious comment to cute little post.

I love how cute he is!

Kim and company said...

Okay How cute is that Zak! He is so scrumptious--I'm Just loving him. Extra kisses for that boy today from his favorite Auntie! =)