Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Okay, so this isn't really going to be a Halloween post, I haven't been able to take a pic of Isaak in his Spider Man costume that doesn't look like he's running away, so I'll have to add that later. I do have a nice shot of our other bug for your enjoyment though:
I had my 12 week ultrasound yesterday and was so glad to get such a good shot of this little one! It hasn't really felt real to me that we're having another baby, and I know that it won't all come together in my brain until I hold and take him/her home, but it was awesome to be reminded of how special our bodies are that they can create new bodies for other spirits. Complete with eyes, ears, mouth, nose, and all extremities. The baby seemed to be sleeping during most of it, and the technician wanted me to cough so I could get it to move, so I did, and the baby rubbed its hand over its face and turned over... LOVE IT!!! I could just hear it saying, "LET ME SLEEP!" Sounds like me already...must be mine! :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

9 comments:

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

So fun to see a baby at 12 weeks! You are 2-1/2 weeks ahead of me, but still pretty close. It's amazing to see that there really is something in there! Can't wait to see pictures of Spider Man! Wish he could come to my house trick or treating.

The Walker clan said...

What a little peanut! Cute!!!

7packofbearss said...

Those are really good pictures for 12 weeks. You can see everything really clear. Congrats! We are happy for you.

Moreau's said...

Yay! I love this! Thank you for keeping us all abreast of the happenings! WE all miss you tons!

Kim and company said...

It really is a miracle---I love the whole process (uh---minus the 9 month barfaroos!)

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Sweet little thing! I love it! Can't wait to find out what it is!

J♥M said...

I love modern technology that allows us to be able to see what's on the inside of our amazing bodies! What a great couple of pictures to be able to look at over and over! Congrats again! I hope you're starting to feel alot better!

Hannah Stayner said...

im so excited for you. it does sound like its going to be a little mini green :) I miss you green. im kind of sad right now thinking about us not living close the rest of our lives. please come back. I promise I will hang out with you more... ok enough sobbing. I love you and I cant wait to see baby number 2! there is nothing better than adding another to the fam.

Daniel and Rachael said...

Hey! Just found your blog through facebook. Congrats on the little one you are expecting. Dan and I are having our first on May 22nd!! It was fun to look at your pics.