...and hear the word of GOD!!! It all starts tomorrow!!! I'm so excited and hope you all are too!! May we be listening as the spirit whispers to us the awesome truths of the gospel and recognize how we can be more like our savior! I'll have my empty cup ready to be filled with goodness from our prophet and apostles...now I only have to find a good way to keep my 15 month old occupied for 2 hours straight...any ideas?
Maybe if I bring enough boxes of raisins he'll sit still....
7 comments:
ewwww... speaking of raisins, I gave K some today for lunch and out plopped a magget on his plate! EWWWWW!!! I KNOW you wanted to hear about that, so now you can check your boxes of raisins.
Food always works. Forced naps work well too. Perhaps if you explain to him about the great opportunity he has to sit and hear the words of the Lord's prophet, to be uplifted, and edified, to feel the Spirit and to receive personal revelation, perhaps then he will sit quitely for 8 hours. I just wouldn't recommended B taking him to Priesthood, 10 hours is a little much for a 15 month old.
BTW He is SO CUTE! I can't stand his cuteness! He is looking more and more like a little boy (as opposed to a baby- I better clarify, I know what you would accuse me of)!
I can't believe how fast time flies.
Oh what a cutie he is and he's getting so big!!!!! Forget the raisins!!!!! Nasty! I have never ever never ever given those to my kids. You'll just find them rehydrated in the diaper as a "future surprise"! :) Thanks for sharing that tidbit about the surprise you found! I'm so glad they've always disgusted me! Not even tempted!
I am so excited for conference too! My cup is way empty!
I thought I typed Shannon's surprise. OOPS!
Raisins or no raisins... conference rocked! Happy Monday to ya!
What a cutie he is! Do you know what you're having next? boy or girl?
I know this comment is way late but use it in April. DVR works wonders! I record conference and then watch it again while my kiddos are napping to get the full effect.
Post a Comment