...whenever Brian and I pass by animals that are lounging around, ie: dogs, cats, random lazies at the zoo. Brian always says in a relaxed and drawn out voice, "laaaazzzzy daaaaayzzzz!" It truly is one of the many reasons that I love him, it always makes me laugh, for some reason it never gets old.
It's raining outside today...it doesn't really instill in me the desire to do anything. Poor Isaak is antsy to get outside tho, and I would be more than happy to oblige, and let him get as wet as his little heart desires, but he was randomly sick yesterday, and I don't know if he's over it completely yet...so we'll hold off on that adventure for a couple more days.
For those of you who don't know, we have new renters...our old renters decided that they no longer wanted to stay married to each other and as a result didn't want to live together anymore either, weird. Anyhow, we made a quick trip to Utah and cleaned up the mess they left (with the help of some friends, thanks again Dave, Karen, and Co.) And we got new renters the following week. I was never hoping to be a property manager at any point, but now with my limited experience with it...I definitely don't want to be one.
Isaak will be 15 months pretty soon and he is sooo fun to have around. He's into mimicking funny noises that he hears, and will bark back at any dogs that talk to him. I'm so proud! He's a fun little walker and talker and he makes us laugh everyday...after all, that's why we have kids, right? A few good laughs.
Well, that concludes this stream-of-conscious update. I'll update with pics soon!
2 comments:
I'm glad you updated! I hope everyone is healthy at your home soon---and then definitely go play in the rain! Love u!
You should take to Laura and Keawe about the joy's of being property managers! You need to call when you come into town so we can have a date night with kids :)
Post a Comment