Thursday, September 24, 2009

1 Bug and a peanut...

Brian and I went in early today for a dr's appointment aaaaaand....it turns out our little peanut has a heartbeat and a due date: May 14, 2010. We were happy to let our bug know that we are going to have another bug...but really, that's what it looks like right now anyway...a really small blinking bug...nonetheless, it is a pretty cute blinking bug at that, and we're glad that he's blinking away in there...although I must admit, I had forgotten how awesome "morning" sickness is. Whose idea was it to label it that again? As though it only happens in the am...

6 comments:

Shannon said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!

no pictures of the blinking bug? If bug #2 is anything like bug #1 then I'm thinking we could share birthday's.

Can't wait to find out if Isaak is going to have a lil' bro or a lil' sis! Hope you start feeling better soon!

J♥M said...

Oh my goodness so exciting! I'm so sorry you're dealing with morning or anytime sickness!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

7packofbearss said...

I think it is because "All-the-Freakin'-time sickness" took to long to say.

Congrats!

The Walker clan said...

Wahoo!!! I am so excited for you!!! It's really fun having two little squirts around. Double the fun!

FoxFamily said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome! I hope all goes well. How fun!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! May your sickness flee!