Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good Things come in 3...



3 years of dating

3 ignored proposals (maybe more, but who's counting)

3 moves (Provo, UT; Saratoga Springs, UT; Highlands Ranch, CO)

3 things I love about him: his eyes, his laugh, his example

3 pics from our engagement

3 members of our family (for now...)

3 years of marrital bliss...
3oo more to go!! Thanks for being so wonderful!! I love you Brian Arthur!!!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours was yesterday!

7packofbearss said...

Hope you have a great day, or maybe 3 days.

The Walker clan said...

Happy Happy Happy Anniversary!!!!

J♥M said...

You guys are so cute! I hope you were able to get out and celebrate!

Kim and company said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow has it been 3 years already---before you know it will be 10! We are happy for you cuties!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Wow, this is late, but Happy Days to you!! I wonder where the next three years will take you? Incredible times ahead!

Em said...

hey that is so cute. YOU are so creative. so are you still 3? it sounds like you are doing good. our anniversary was on the 19th ? so it's a good month. take care and keep us updated.