
We made him a yummy carrot cake (it was more like a bread, it didn't have any sugar, but he loved it). He pulled off the cream cheese frosting (which consisted of cream cheese, raisins, and apple juice concentrate...After Brian tasted it I asked if he liked it. He said, "Um...only Isaak will like it." Which was good enough for me) Isaak grabbed the top of the cake, the frosting came off and he gladly slurped the whole thing into his mouth with a satisfied, "Mmmmmm!"




When he was all done, he was more than happy to share the goods...

He also opened some gifts, which he loved. Isaak told me to make sure that I said thank you to everyone for those fun gifts!!!



It was a good day with fun memories for all.

And I think I speak for everyone when I say, Nothing says "Happy Independence Day" like George Spiderman Washington on your plate.

Here's wishing you and yours happy freedom!!!!!
3 comments:
That was fun to see. Felt like I celebrated the 4th with y'all! Happy 1st birthday little Zak!
Love one year old Birthday! Glad you could spend it with Family! Love you guys!
I thought of bugglie boo on his birthday as we sang to Kathren for hers. Special kids were born on that day! I am going to call you tomorrow! Things have been super busy! I miss you all!
Post a Comment