Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Why is it...

...that vacations aren't really vacations. I never feel well-rested when I get back. I'm so tired. We were awake way too late each night, but it was crazy fun spending time with friends and family, especially in the balmy weather of SoCal in December.




And Christmas has never tasted soooo gooood!!


















May the new year bring you and yours many reasons to smile!!

7 comments:

7packofbearss said...

I feel the same way and I stayed home. The holiday season is a bit of vacation for everyone I guess. Glad you are home!

7 Baldwin's said...

I don't know what it is but I LOVE pictures of babies eating their own feet!!!

Moreau's said...

I love that kid! He is da man! He looks so fly in that last picture! So studly! We are so glad that you are back!

Shannon said...

You wouldn't have felt anymore relaxed if you were here (believe me)! Glad you had fun

Em said...

He is getting soo stinken' big, he's sitting up, he is a little man. oh so fun. I can't wait to see you!! welcome back.

Alyssa said...

He is so cute and I am a firm believer that you need a vacation from your vacation.

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Super cute blog! I just started mine yesterday! What a fun way to document life, huh! Thanks for finding me! Wow, he's getting big! When's game night?