...the grass is green, the orange and palm trees sway. There's never been such a day, in Beverly Hills L.A. But it's December the 24th (or 23rd) and I'm longing to be up north... I can't lie, I'm not dreaming of a white Christmas....we're headed to California to be with our family down there for Christmas...and although it will be good to see them, I must admit I am happier about the sun shining with the green grass and trees swaying in the breeze...as opposed to the being covered in snow. No sliding on roads down there, no having to bundle my baby up in a monkey suit that makes him immobile, no worrying about running outside and slipping and landing on my hindquarters! I think that the writer of "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" added in the beginning sentences to rub in the fact that California is just beautiful all year round. Don't get me wrong, the snow is beautiful, when you're inside your warm house watching it fall...and when you're snowboarding.
Well, We wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and any other reason you have to celebrate this time of year, and hope you get all that you wanted and more!!!

2 comments:
I like a little snow, when the sun is still shining. I've been looking forward to Christmas in St. George. I hope it is warm:)
oh he is so cute. So sad we wont be neighbors anymore! Oh and I was prego when I took your pictures but I didnt even know it yet! ha ha.
Post a Comment