
And sure enough there she was, Muse on top of the cereal boxes. REALLY? Was that really a good idea? Gosh!! We've been trying to train her not to get on the counters and the table. She knows she's not supposed to, so if and when she does and we see her she immediately jumps off. Little Brat. So apparently she's being obedient here, right? I'm mean, clearly she's not on the counters or the table. What's the harm in a trip to the fridge every now and then guys? I have to admit, I was pretty impressed she could balance on the boxes without falling.

Who knew that cereal could be so comfortable? Does anyone want a cat?
5 comments:
No Thanks!! But if you want to see if some company would stop her from doing naughty things you are welcome to mine. At least they keep mice away!
Ya...No way...but if you want someone to get rid of it you have my # :)
There are 5 cats that think my garage is their home. I think Muse needs more friends! They leave dead mice and birds at the door all the time!
I hate cats. Sorry.
Okay that is hillarious. I wish I could help you out with the cat but, I have a small dog that my sister calls the devil on acid so I think the combo might by deadly!
Post a Comment