
Where did you meet? A 7am institute missionary training class. He had already served his mission and I was preparing for mine and I thought he just couldn't get over the fact that he was home....he was there supporting a friend... and I felt like a jerk.
How long did you date before you got married? Three years
How long have you been married? A little over 2 years.
What does he do that surprises you? Comes home with random free samples from work. Soap one day, whole grain pasta the next.
What is your favorite feature of his? That's a hard one, but I'd have to say his eyes. They're green with orange at the top...my two favorite colors!!
What is your favorite quality of his? He's always down to help out other people, no matter what. He's super giving.
Does he have a nickname for you? Kay
What is his favorite color? He doesn't discriminate...but I think he likes blue best.
What is his favorite food? Mexican food...but again, he doesn't discriminate.
What is his favorite sport? Basketball, but he's down for whatever, mostly.
When and where was your first kiss? In front of his house, at 3am after our second date. I tried to dodge it, he went in for the kill.
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Try new things...
Do you have any children? yep, he's a cute bug.
Does he have a hidden talent? He's a good artist, and he also has some pretty good accents.
How old is he? 28....gonna be 29 in a month (I gotta go buy him some creamed corn and ensure next year) j/k
Who said I love you first? I did. I made the "I love you" sign with my hand in his. It took him a little while to realize it, but when he got it, it was cute.
What is his favorite type of music? No Doubt? he'd say he likes anything with a good beat.
What do you admire most about him? He's got great faith, doesn't question unnecessarily, just does what needs to be done.
Do you think he will read this? Yup
2 comments:
awww!
I just wanted to thank you for comment on my blog and for sharing your view point. I am LDS also, so yes I have been praying about it, and am still listening. There is no real rush for us to pick the house, but it sure would be nice to move out of the tiny apartment we are in now and into a bigger space. Anyway, thanks again. :o)
Post a Comment