...So I thought people were exaggerating when they said their hair came out in chunks after being pregnant. Now I know they weren't joking about a lot of hair coming out, but I think I'd use the word gobs instead. The word chunks just makes it seem like you're left with bald spots. Since about 2 and 1/2 months or so after having Zak my hair has been falling out. It's pretty long too, so it makes it seem like even more. I have thick hair, and people would ask me when I was pregnant if my hair seemed thicker...yeah, I had no idea, I just had a lot of hair anyway. So, now that it's falling out, it doesn't seem thinner, I just wonder how my head has enough hair to fall out so much and still have plenty left over.
It's been bad, I've found hair everywhere. It's all over the floor, stuck to my shirts, always wrapped around Zak's fingers, on the inside of his diapers, on Brian...I vacuum, but I just can't keep up with how much comes out everyday. I roll up wads of hair off of my carpet to throw away, and Muse thinks its some game to try and eat it. See that brown stuff in her mouth? Sick. 

Soooo, I decided to get my hair cut...


I'm sure it doesn't look that short to many of you, but my hair is curly. I haven't washed it and put gel in it to see how short it really is. I had 10 inches taken off. My head feels so light now, it's crazy.
Anyhow, I knew that it wouldn't solve the falling out part of my hair problem, but at least the gobs won't be as big!!! And hey, I'll save some cash on shampoo and conditioner!

6 comments:
super cute!
love it... no, LOVE IT! Way cute!
So Stinkin Cute Kayleenie! WE ALL LOVE IT!! So cute. I even think the finger wig was cute---that made me laugh out loud!
I like the do Kay!! It's very cute but you know I wanna see pics of when it's curly!
LOVE the new haircut!!! Looks way cute on you! =)
You made the sweetest fro for your finger! I wish that mine could have been so fluffy! I still say you could sell those bad boys on ebay! They would make some swell finger puppets for kids! HA!! Muse looks like she has a goat-tee! And I am waiting for the trash can shot!
Your hair looks beautiful long or short! LUCKY!!
Yes on 8!
Post a Comment