Monday, September 17, 2012

Firsts..

Isaak started Preschool on Sept 5. I agonized over whether or not to put him in, but ultimately I decided to do it. Can't they just be carefree littles for a while longer? I never went to preschool and I feel pretty confident in my education....blah blah blah. He really does LOVE it.

Kaebri was heartbroken when we dropped him off the first day. We walked him to the door and then got back in the car and Kaebri got into her carseat and said, "Mommy, where Igik?" I told her we would come and get him in a little while and she just cried. Poor girl. He really is her best friend. It's so endearing to see how much she loves him.

Isaak got a new hat and backpack for school, so we got one for her as well, to try to ease the transition of some time without Isaak during the week.

Most days I can't get her to take it off

And of course Meech gets in on the hat action.


 Isaak also started playing soccer. I don't know who's been more excited about it- me or him. Ok, maybe I do know....but I know he is enjoying too ;)



Kaebri was also heartbroken when we explained that she didn't get to play in the game with him...


Oh the life of a two year old. Filled with so many extreme ups and downs. If only my downs could be cheered up just by someone offering me some goldfish crackers.


No comments: