... really full right now, of delicious food from Panera, quite tasty thank you very much!
...overwhelmingly grateful for the little people in my life. Isaak is totally testing his limits on everything and drives me INSANE with how much he's saying "no" to everything I say, but wins my heart over again in 2 seconds when he sings a random song, or asks me to play with him, or wants to read 20 books in a row...and Kaebri is walking everywhere and playing peek-a-boo all the time and randomly goes up to Isaak and says, "Hi!" and then leans in for a kiss making a "muah" sound.... and they are becoming such playmates that I feel good about adding another munchkin to the mix--you'll have to consult me again on that in about 5 months....
...the beginning flutterings and random swishes from the little one inside me...so weird to feel it so early as my other two children were positioned behind the placenta which acted as a barrier to any such feeling until after 20 weeks...it's nice feeling that little reminder that someone new to love is close....
...super tired, like I should take 2 naps a day...
...blessed...
4 comments:
You're a wonderful mother!
Yay! Congrats!
You are blessed. And congrats on the new little fish inside:)
I hope you're feeling better these days! :)
Post a Comment