Friday, December 3, 2010

The official 30s

Brian turned 31. He's officially in his thirties. When you ask someone how old they thought someone was, or is there are a lot of answers. People tend to give ranges. "30" is one range, and "thirties" is another range. Completely different. Brian just entered into the new range...HA!

*for the record age doesn't matter to me. I'm ALWAYS the youngest in any given situation, or at least it feels that way because I'm the youngest in my family of a billion people (or nine, whichever comes first) so I just don't really pay attention to age. I figure everyone has something to learn from another person, whether that person is 2, 12, 21, 30, or in his thirties (see how I brought it full circle) Hey, if you can't poke fun at your husband a bit you're missing out on a good time....and let's be honest, that's all we really want. And I, my friends, am a GOOD TIME!!

Isaak sang "Happy Birthday" to Brian about 40 times (the first time he's ever sung it all the way thru, once he did, he didn't stop...), we ate a giant cupcake as a family, I made breakfast burritos, and we visited Brian at work with some Avalanche bars and a giant Spiderman balloon that sang when you hit it (I know, you're jealous), and he got love from a ton of people on the phone. Then we went to Rodizio Grill and ate an obscene amount of delicious meat.

Happy Birthday Brian (on Nov 30)!! We love you and think you are the greatest!! Thank you for all you do for us!! Pics will be posted later...or maybe not at all, depends on whether the camera makes it upstairs again ;) Happy day!

3 comments:

Kim and company said...

Fun times! I think 30s are fun! Happy Days to Brian! And just you wait Kayleenie Lou! =)

J♥M said...

Oh how the thirties are awesome! You all are still young!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Yep, 30s are a blast! I'm almost half way thru them! Yikes! Sounds like your family is doing well!