Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some Ideas...

...Okay, let me know, what you're getting, or asking for for Christmas this year. I'm a last minute shopper...unfortunately. I guess I could change, but pressure seems to make me work harder and better, or I just like using that as an excuse for complete laziness. Plus, I'm not great at keeping surprises from my husband...I get too excited to see his reaction when I know that I've gotten him something that he likes. So, let me know, what's on the lists you've received and you've handed out.

3 comments:

The Walker clan said...

That is the best Christmas present ever!!! What a cuttie!

Kim and company said...

What a chuckle---I think Brian is making me laugh more than adorable Zak! Merry Day to you cuties!

7 Baldwin's said...

That's picture totally made my morning a little brighter!!! So cute! You guys crack me up!