Really cute. She did a great job!
Such cute pictures! Love them!
Very cute!!! So your going to send one in our Christmas card right? So we can put you on the fridge? :)
Leenie, I love the one in the drain pipe---so cute---all cuddled up as a new little family! Darling!
not so bad! :)
I LOVE THE PICTURES!! You all look amazing!! I love family pictures and yours turned out GREAT!
Yes I did lock myself out a house too...I kind of forgot about that one.Love the family pics! I especially love the one of you guys in the round cemement barrel. Darling!Great job on Sunday. It was a fun sharingtime.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Really cute. She did a great job!
Such cute pictures! Love them!
Very cute!!! So your going to send one in our Christmas card right? So we can put you on the fridge? :)
Leenie, I love the one in the drain pipe---so cute---all cuddled up as a new little family! Darling!
not so bad! :)
I LOVE THE PICTURES!! You all look amazing!! I love family pictures and yours turned out GREAT!
Yes I did lock myself out a house too...I kind of forgot about that one.
Love the family pics! I especially love the one of you guys in the round cemement barrel. Darling!
Great job on Sunday. It was a fun sharingtime.
Post a Comment