...the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.
Proposition 8 PASSED!!!!
and the heavens rejoiced!!!
Arizona and Florida also chose the right on their ballots concerning the controversial subject of gay marriage. What do ya know, it looks like this country's got a few morals left after all!!!! :)
5 comments:
Hooray! Hooray! Maybe we won't need to worry about California falling into the ocean just yet.
Yay! I was so excited when I found out!
WOOHOO!!!
I'm so glad it passed! I was up way to late trying to wait to see but central time is way too late!
I hope this time it won't be overturned!
Did you hear about the rioting and "demonstration" at the church office building in Salt Lake? Also, a law suit is being filed against the church over this very issue. Apparently some officials were flown out to help out with training for Prop 8---and the church is a non profit organization...sketchy of course, but people want publicity right now while the topic is hot. Something tells me that it's going to get hotter...
I was excited to hear that it passed as well! =)
Post a Comment